Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beautiful Spring Day

Wow, we got alot accomplished today!


Here Dan is working on hanging a swing, Case is playing with the cats, and girls are jumping on the trampoline.

It was so beautiful! Spring is finally here, and boy, am I glad. :)

Dan worked outside ALL day, working on the timber in the back. He also put up a swing for Case, which Case is now very fond of.

Brooke, too - as shown in the picture.



I worked on getting the pool clean. Figuring out how to do the Kreepy Krauler. Cleaning out skimmers.

But, the COOLEST thing I did today was use Skype! Our exchange student's mom called and we were able to talk for 20 minutes for free with the use of our computers. I know this technology has been around for awhile now, and I'm just now using it, but WOW! It was very cool!

Twins are busy babysitting again tonight.

I'm relaxing with Dan as we watch the NASCAR race. Go Joey Legano. Or Kyle Busch.

No comments: