Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Time Flies When

It's amazing how two days can just go by in an instant.

I would describe yesterday as "tired." I think a day in the sun (Sunday's air show) zapped much of my energy.

Of course, it could also be a little poop machine that resides across the hall has something to do with it, too. Just when I think he's mastered the art of sleeping through the night, he proves me wrong with a girly scream.

This happened at least twice last night, too. I lost count actually. It might have been four times, but I know I only fed him twice. He acted as though he was starving....Growth spurt, anyone?

So. Today. I'm trying to get a few essentials done. Feed kids. Do laundry. Run an easy 10K.

But I also managed to read 10 more pages in Atlas Shrugged. I will give you a book report at some point, but it'll probably be months from now. It's over 1000 pages thick, and has writing that is around size 8 font. You can do a google search and find out more about it, but for now, I'll let you know that it's a great philosophical, fictional book about capitalism and the Movers & Shakers who make the economic world keep turning.

Here's hoping you have a restful night.

Actually, I'm hoping I have a restful night, too.

No comments: