Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Himalayan Walking (Running) Shoes




The shoes. The shoes make all the difference! While I didn't break any records this morning running my short route (3.2 miles), my legs felt great! My knees! I think the Mama26.2 name will stay in place for now. I'm very hopeful for the 1/2 marathon in June.


I'll leave you with this famous quote from one of my all time favorite tv shows (Seinfeld, of course!):


"Oh, I'm exhausted. I've been on this street a thousand times. It's never looked so strange. The faces...so cold. In the distance a child is crying...fatherless...a bastard child, perhaps. My back aches, my heart aches, but my feet...my feet are resilient! Thank God I took off my heels and put on my Himalayan walking shoes!"

2 comments:

sasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sasha said...

running shoes or walking shoes are very important if you love to walk or running I love my Trainers Shoes
that are best walking and running shoes