Saturday, May 24, 2008

Update on Saturday

Hi -
We're having a pretty good time here in Mason City, as it's Band Festival weekend, which is a big deal around here. Eric and I ran the 4 mile Stu Nevermann Memorial Run this morning. Time: 34:30. It was hard...more mental than physical. But fun, nevertheless.

Then the 2 1/2 hour parade filled with bands and awesome floats. It's quite a production. My dad stayed home, of course, which hopefully did him some good.

I'll post some pictures of our weekend when I get back home to high-speed internet. Until then, it'll be text only.

My dad seems to act like he doesn't have any infectious disease. I hope he recovers quickly and doesn't set himself up for a return, as he's basically running around here like normal.

We're hoping to come back home tomorrow (Sunday). Then I'll probably come back for his follow up appointment later on this week.

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: